Prayer-a-Thon with Centers for Spiritual Living and its World Ministry of Prayer
You are invited to a special Prayer-a-Thon with World Ministry of Prayer
Join Centers for Spiritual Living and its World Ministry of Prayer on Thursday, April 30, 2020, from 7:00-8:30pm EDT as we host a special Prayer-a-Thon.
For your protection and ours, CSL is asking that all participants sign up for this Zoom event using our secure online shop. This way, we can ensure only those registered in CSL Communities receive the access information and avoid “Zoom hackers” during our sacred event.
How to Securely Register for This Global Event
- This event is absolutely free, but we’ll need you to click the yellow “Add to Cart” button at the bottom of the event summary.
- Simply click on the yellow shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand of the page and select “Check Out.”
- The Prayer-a-Thon should show up as your item at $0.00.
- Then scroll down to “Cart Totals” and click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
- You’ll be asked to enter your contact information, which will be used to track registration for the event and provide you with access to the Zoom event.
- Click on the yellow “Continue” button at the bottom of the “Billing Details” page.
- On the “Additional Information” page, you can leave us a note or click on “Continue.”
- You’ll then be taken to a summary page. Scroll down and click on “Place Order.”
- After registering for this event, you’ll receive a confirmation email from the CSL Shop.
- Your Zoom event access can be found within the PDF under “Order Detail” in the bottom right-hand corner of the confirmation email.
This powerful and intentional, global event was created to unite us in Oneness as we experience a continuous, 90-minute prayer steeped in sacred spiritual principles designed to elevate the global consciousness — revealing the wholeness beyond our current conditions.
This Prayer-a-Thon is designed with four defined areas of focus. We welcome you to join us for any or all of this rich and beautiful experience.
- 5:10 p.m. MDT: Peace & Wholeness for patients and families affected by this global pandemic
- 5:30 p.m. MDT: Love & Courage for medical staff and first responders as they continue to care for those impacted by the virus
- 5:50 p.m. MDT: Creativity & Beauty for students, teachers, businesses and churches during this unprecedented time in our world
- 6:10 p.m. MDT: Wisdom & Guidance for global leadership and the wellness of our planet
See you on Thursday, April 30th at 5:00 p.m. MDT. Your presence is a blessing.
January 23, 2021
January 12, 2021
January 04, 2021