Oneness Response to COVID-19https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3CIc4ZETPE&feature=youtu.be
We know there is a lot of concern about staying healthy. We continue to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. The health and safety of our community remain our highest priority.
As we are being inundated with information about COVID-19 on the global, national and local level it is important that we remember to take this as an opportunity to embrace our Faith. We can acknowledge that the fear and uncertainty of this virus is a shared experience and that the healing and spiritual practice work during this time is also a shared experience. We can use this as an opportunity to care for one another more deeply, to pray for one another more often, to take responsible and proactive action, and to move through this together, recognizing our Oneness and Wholeness.
As of now, we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
- As you enter the Hawthorn Center, please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. Hawthorn Center has placed hand sanitizer and tissues on the front desk, for our use.
- We continue to be warm and welcoming and do so with a smile and wave. While it may be difficult to adjust to, please refrain from hugs and handshakes, for now.
- Offertory baskets will not be passed during Sunday Service, rather gifts may be made online HERE or dropped in the offertory basket before you leave. Baskets will be at the Bookstore Table following service. We truly appreciate and rely on your continued support of Oneness found in the generosity of your donations.
- Avoid touching your face. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands. The Hawthorn Center has made tissues readily available for our use.
- Please stay home at the first signs of a cold or flu. You could infect others without even knowing it. Our services will be live-streamed on Facebook for anyone watching from home.
- The Hawthorn Center has assured us they are deep cleaning their facility daily.
- Most importantly, please stay calm. Our practitioners and ministers are available for prayer and support.
Our Ministers and Practitioners are available to you for prayer and support during this time. Please reach out to them, or any member of the community, if you are feeling the need for spiritual support.
March 26, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 24, 2020