March 15th Sunday Service: Hawthorn Center and Facebook Live-Stream
We know there is a lot of concern about staying healthy. We continue to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. The health and safety of our community remain our highest priority. We were informed that the Hawthorn Center is open through this weekend and we plan to hold Service and Live Stream from the Hawthorn Center this Sunday, March 15th. We are so grateful to be able to honor and care for our community through social distancing and other precautions as we come together, while still having the technology to stay in Spirit through technology. If you don’t plan to come to service, you are invited to join our Live Stream at 10:00am on our Facebook page, Oneness Center for Spiritual Living.
As of now, we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
* As you enter the Hawthorn Center, please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often. Hawthorn Center has placed hand sanitizer and tissues on the front desk for our use.
* We continue to be warm and welcoming, and do so with a smile and wave. While it may be difficult to adjust to, please refrain from hugs and handshakes, for now.
* Offertory baskets will not be passed during Sunday Service; rather gifts may be made online HERE or dropped into the offertory basket at the Book Store table before you leave. We truly appreciate and rely on your continued support of Oneness found in the generosity of your donations!
* In alignment with the recent decision by the Howard County Public School System to postpone classes, we will not be offering Funday School this week. However, if you would like resources for books and activities to spend time with your children in spiritual learning and practice during this school closure, please reach out to Kimberly Akers, RScP, our Youth and Family Director at email@example.com.
* Avoid touching your face. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
* Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands. The Hawthorn Center has made tissues readily available for our use.
* Please stay home at the first signs of a cold or flu. You could infect others without even knowing it. Our services will be live-streamed on Facebook for anyone watching from home.
* The Hawthorn Center has assured us they are deep cleaning their facility daily.
* Most importantly, please stay calm. Our Ministers and Practitioners are available to you for prayer and support during this time. Please reach out to them, or any member of the community, if you are feeling the need for spiritual support.
Starting next week, we will hold upcoming Sunday Celebration Service online only on our Facebook page. We’ll keep you updated as to when we plan to resume meeting at the Hawthorn Center.
“God in the midst of us is instantly available as peace, order and harmony. All that is required is to turn within and think in [Its] terms, [Its] ideas. As we do this the panic flees and order is born. We are already in the Mind of God which always operates in peaceful and perfect ways.” Ernest Holmes, Richer Living, 1953
March 26, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 24, 2020