Free Diversity & Inclusion Webinar!
The Diversity Inclusion Commission, in partnership with the Member Council, is offering a Webinar on “How to Talk to Friends and Family About Diversity Inclusion”. No charge of course.
- Time: 9 PM ET, 8 PM CT, 7 PM MT, 6 PM PT
- Date: Aug. 20th or 21st or 22nd — (1 1/2 hour Webinars)
- Topic: How to Talk to Friends and Family About Diversity Inclusion
- Host: Rev. Rafe Ellis, Senior Minister, Sierra CSL and Treasurer of the Diversity Inclusion Comm.
- Who is invited: Ministers, Pracs, Members, etc. — Share this notice.
- Reservations Required. Webinars are limited to 30 participants.
- To reserve your seat in this webinar email Charlie Sheppard at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Webinars are the same – plan to attend only one.
- Agenda: Rev. Rafe will discuss…
- Creative ways to converse about Diversity Inclusion
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Questions and Answers
Click on: https://zoom.us/j/9824645589
Please direct your questions, suggestions or comments to: Charlie Sheppard at charliesheppard@skyrunner.
We are looking forward to this webinar,
Rev. Rafe Ellis, Sr. Min. Sierra CSL, Treas. – Diversity Inclusion Comm
Jackie Martin, Chair of the Member Council, Huntington Beach CSL
November 12, 2020
November 02, 2020
October 27, 2020